Friday, September 18, 2009

Yay I'm adding another blog post. Woo-hoo. Wow. Yay.

Hello people of Earth, the moon and Canada. Seeing as you've probably stumbled upon this by accident, you may want to go do something else unless you want a unicorn to come barf a rainbow on you. Just saying.Here is a new ramble. I hope you don't have a seizure. If you do, please don't sue. I'm broke.Sugar cereals. Where would we be without sugar cereals? On the moon? In a washing machine? Stuck in a cage at your local zoo? Who knows, maybe we'd be dead.Part of your nutrious breakfast. Pffft, yah right. Let's use Froot Loops for an example here: Let's see, serving size; one cup, amount of sugar in one cup, 12g. Amount of sodium in one cup; 135mg. No calcium. What's in the ingredients? You ask, red, blue and yellow dyes, coconut, veggie oil, and SUGAR. Right up at the top of the ingredients list. SUGAR. Is that nutrious? I don't think so.Plus, have you ever noticed how the sugar cereal boxes are in bright colors and placed on the shelf in the supermarket right at little kids eye level? I mean, talk about getting desperate.And you know what the weird thing about this is? I'll tell you... I'm in love with sugar!!! I could eat it all day and all night and all day and all night and all day and all night, until eventually, I would explode! Yay! So what if the stuff is awful for you? So what I'm falling prey to the sugar cereal advertisers? Who gives a crap? It tastes wicked awesome! Except for Cocoa Puffs. That stuff's NASTY. So any way, my point here is that even though sugar cereal is absolutely awful for you, and it will rot your teeth, and probably shorten your life by a few years, WHO GIVES A RAT'S @$$????Okay, I'm done rambling. Now I'm gonna go floss an alligators teeth, and take a bath in orange soda. Come back soon for a new installment of Ahh I've Just Been Attacked by Man Eating DVD Players. I'm your host who's birth certificate says my name is supposedly Kelsey, and just to clarify, cotton candy does not make good earmuffs.So long and thanks for all the fish!

No comments:

Post a Comment