Friday, September 18, 2009

I am adding a blog post. Zip-I-Dee-Doo-Dah. Yay.

I don't know why I'm actually doing this, so if you don't want to read it you don't have to cause it most likely just confue you and give you a headache.This is one of my ramblings, hold the applause:The letters K, C, and S. Uggh, those three letters drive me ballistic! I mean, what's the point of the letter C if it makes the same sounds K and S do? Why not just get rid of C? Or you could get rid of K. Or S. I mean, SOMEBODY has to figure out a better system with those three letters, it's absolutely infuriating! Come on dictionary people! Use your big-worded brains!!!Ramble two: Why does everyone talk about pie all the darn time?Okay, so at my elementary school, everyone started talking about pie all the time. Someone would walk up to someone else and randomly say "Hi, I like pie!" and then walk away, and people were doing it all the darn time and it was so insanley annoying. At first, I thought this pie obsession was just going on in my school, but alas, no; One day I was innocently on a chat room/blog website and I read an earlier comment from above. You know what the topic of it was? I'll give you three geusses: Pickles? No. Toilet paper? Close but no. PIE??? Of course. It was then that I realized that this pie epidemic was spreading. Soon, the whole world would be in it's crusty, fruit filled grasp. Sad I know. Nobody even LIKES pie anyway. They just say it cause it's the most random thing they can think of. I mean, why not say fuzzy pink cows instead? Everyone I've asked cannot answer this question, and I realized the pie has already gotten to them. Soon, it will take over the world.Okay, I'm done rambling. Now i'm gonna go watch some paint dry, and drink tomato juice.Come back next week for a new installment of Random Ramblings, I'm your host whose name is supposedly Kelsey, and just to clarify, maple syrup does not go in your hair.GOODBYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment