Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Books To Movies

Okay, theres always been this thing that erks me like nothing else dose. And that's when people hear about a book being made into a movie, they go out and buy the book then start talking about how awesome it is and that they read the book before the movie. Which I guess they did, but its still saying they only read it cause it was gonna be a movie, not because it was really good and they like to read.
I mean, what is up with that?
But I read The Famous Twilight before I knew there was a movie, I read Beastly 3 years ago, Wings when it came out, The Vampire Diaries awhile ago, Maximum Ride when I was in second grade I think, and, even if its not really a movie yet, I'd Tell You That I Love You But Then I'd Have To Kill You. They were all really good! I can see why they would be made into movies.
But the people who do all the stuff I wrote about earlier are really ticking me off.
So now you know....
Oh! and to the one(s) that care, I tried out for my schools musical so wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment