Sunday, September 6, 2009

Rambleing

Well I'm Kelsey and I think all of you know that but I just wanted to say it now. Okay so whats the deal with peanut butter? I mean everyone hates it when it sticks to the roof of you mouth and there all like "I HATE THIS STUFF! SO...GOOGEY!" But if it isn't stuck there people love it. You can put it on a sandwitch, sometimes good with jelly. Even some like it on waffles. But there is a phobia of peanut butter on the roof of your mouth. Its called:Arachibutyrophobia. Cool, huh?But you know something else, Coke. Its good, I will admit. But when ever you drink it and rub your teeth together, it makes a terrible rubbing sound and feels, well, weird. And whats the diffrence between Coke and Pepsi? Its the same to me if you ask. And whats Coke Zero anyway? Isn't it the same as Diet Coke? And that Diet stuff dosn't even taste like Coke. If you wanna go one a diet, drink water. All Coke is, is sugar and chemicals. I like orange soda myself, but thats me. And don't get me started about Pink Lemonade!Oops, already started. What is Pink Lemonade anyway? Are there pink lemons somewhere in the world, just that scientist haven't released them to the public and everyone thinks its dye? Or maybe there really grape fruits. There pink inside arn't they? I know I wouldn't call it grape fruit juice or grape fruit-ade, that just sounds terrible. Pink Lemonade is much more exotic...and it sounds cooler, dosn't it?Well what do you think about all this? And thats the end of my rambleing.

No comments:

Post a Comment